A big bunch of canoe videos – Paddling, Sailing and the Electric Canoe
- Eureka classic canoe – A simple to build plywood boat that is beautiful and has many of the handling features of classic old time canoes.
- Quick Canoe – a super simple canoe to build in a couple of weekends (or three if you are lazy). It is to get as much of a classic canoe ease of paddling and handling into a very basic three panel canoe shape.
- Quick Canoe Electric – and easily roofrackable canoe that can power for a day with two batteries and an electric trolling motor or 2hp outboard. 34lb thrust gives about 5mph and it has enough capacity to take a family and picnic gear. Or two or three adults with camping gear.
- Beth Sailing Canoe – my first design to capture the elegance of classic sailing canoes from the 1880s with modern performance… but easy to build. For experienced sailors only.
- Drop in sailing rig – A 35sq ft sail with attached leeboard for good sailing performance and it is all one piece and can be removed from the boat in seconds. Fit almost any canoe.
- Drop in Amas/Outriggers – Good for fishing or diving stability or to make sailing with a larger sail possible. Fit almost any canoe
This is a playlist showing over 40 videos. They have been ranked for most informative ones first.
Click on this icon at top left of video to choose what you want to see.
Comment using Facebook