Oops.. 404 Error
It seems the page you were trying to find on my site isn't around anymore (or at least around here).
Report it missing using my contact form and I'll see what I can do about it.
Whilst you are here why not use the resources below? You never know, you may just find what you were looking for.
- OzRacer-RV – simpler build, cockpit space and better for kids or adults (It’s not a PDRacer)
- Quick Canoe Plan Info. Woodworker builds in 4.5 hours (I took 2 weekends)
- Rules of thumb for boat and yacht design – are they legitimate?
- Ocean Explorer – a micro cruising sailboat for inland waters from Perttu Korhonen
- The two plywood canoes in my range – How to choose.
- 12sq metre Sharpie (Heavyweight Sharpie) for sail in Australia.
- WIKI for setting up and tuning Lug and Sprit Rigs
- Quick Canoe Electric Plan Info – a simple, cheap electric powered boat. Square back Electric Canoe
- “Disposable” Canoeing – building a canoe in a few hours.
- International Star Class revisited
- Will golfball dimples make my boat hull, surfboard or sailboard go faster
- Breaking News – Goose – what is it like to sail? Free ketch/yawl version*
- Second prototype RAID41 joins Texas 200 mile race.
- Slideshows of the GIS Sailing Nicely
- Q&A – Reducing labor and waste when using epoxy
- Are 1 to 1 epoxy mixes a good choice?
- Brisbane Wood Show – Two OzRacers (formerly Oz PDRacers) and a Eureka Canoe
- Are older, cheaper or free boat plans from a long time ago good value?
- Slight Changes for Eureka Assembly
- Is the OzRacer or Oz Goose a good looking boat? Part 2
- Lug rig alternative for OzRacer and PDRacers.
- Robert Hoffman in Poland in his BETH sailing canoe – Pics
- Playing around with a new design
- The very first blog
- OUR BOAT PLANS LIST
- Eureka Plywood Canoes – Review of Lightweight version – 15kg (36lbs)
- Eureka 155 Plan Info – Pretty, Lightweight, Plywood, Touring Canoe – simple to build.
- Goat Island Skiff Plan Info – Simple Sailing boat, Excellent performance, Lightweight
- Planing in OzRacers and OzGeese. Sailing downwind fast.
- Is it better to go fast and low or slow and high upwind?
- NACA and highly accurate centreboard and rudder sections. Is it Possible?
- Swinging Centreboard vs Daggerboard
- Hull strength and stiffness vs low weight. Oilcanning, twisting and torsion boxes
- Sailing in Crisis? Is it dying out? Are basic boats too expensive?
- Iss a 22lb 8ft Plywood OzRacer Possible? Moths and Light Plywood Structures
- Q&A How to Race a Dinghy Successfully the Low Stress Way.
- Traditional Sailing Rigs and Cost/Performance – Balance lugs, standing lugs and sprit rig sails – Tuning setup