I’m trying a bit of an experiment.
I am significantly discounting a number of my plans. I have recently updated a number of older plans to be available in a PDF format and delivered by email.
And I am not playing around. The discounts are between 50 and 66%
Plans for the same boats on paper may have not been changed – this is for email delivery only.
The list and links to details is here
MOTORBOATS – Econonmical to build and run.
My take on simple to build motor boats with low horsepower and high economy – they can move along very well indeed under 10 to 15hp. The two smaller ones are trailerable and the bigger one is very light for its length so there is potential to trail it too.
- The TC35 – $190 – 35ft liveaboard riverboat/liveaboard for a couple with room for a couple of guests.
- The Venezia – $150 – 27ft riverboat/canalboat – originally designed for the Venice lagoon.
- The Dayboat/Launch – $120 – 23ft originally open boat that can easily be modified.
- Drop in Sailing Rig – $25 – A leeboard and sail assembly to turn a kayak or canoe into a basic sailing boat that will go upwind and down. Can be almost completely removed from the boat when not required.
- Drop in Outriggers – $30 – add stability to any canoe or kayak to create a fishing or or outboarding platform or the basis of a MONSTER sailing boat.